YMCA Liverpool & Sefton are inviting quotes from suitably qualified and experienced internal auditors with effect from 1st May 2019.
We have been delivering services to vulnerable people for 170 years. We work to support communities in need via the provision of a number of services.
- 3 Hostels for people who are homeless
- 2 Refuges for Women and Children who are fleeing domestic abuse and dispersed services for people fleeing domestic abuse
- Accommodation Based Support Services for people described as having Multiple and Complex Needs
- Dispersed Accommodation
- Mental Health crisis provision
- Dutch Farm – providing therapeutic horticulture. low impact sports opportunities and a range of actvities
YMCA Liverpool is a registered charity and a company limited by guarantee. We are registered with the Social Housing Regulator and OFSTED and we will soon to be registering a service with CQC. We strive for excellence in everything we do, we are proud to hold Investors in People Gold Status, Investors in Volunteering and our status as a Living Wage Employer.
We need to demonstrate compliance across a complex range of recording and monitoring systems, we employ over 100 staff, have a network of volunteers and our current year turnover is over £4.5m.
The Internal Auditor will report directly to the CEO/Audit Committee
There is a full Scope of Works in the Invitation Quote document below and completed documents should be returned by 29th March 2019. Presentation/Interview Sessions will take place in April 2019.